Junior ChessResults - SAE - Trinity, Newbury
|Sat, 06-Oct-2007, Trinity School, Newbury|
|Further info:||5 rounds, 5 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2007|
|1st||William Foo||1041||9||Earley St. Peter's||5||1103||(+62)|
|2nd||Sam Goodwin||1055||11||Trinity, Newbury||4||1074||(+19)|
|4||Zoe Goodwin||1002||14||Trinity, Newbury||2||952||(-50)|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.