Junior ChessResults - Berkshire Junior Congress (Under 8)
|Sun, 18-Nov-2007, The Downs School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 6 entrants (56 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2007|
|1st||Henry Phillips||7||Magdalen College School||6|
|2nd=||Ryan Wong||518||7||Gorse Ride||4||569||(+51)|
|5||Emma Smart||7||Yateley Manor School||1|
|6||Arthur Nugent||7||Curridge Primary School||½|
Footnote: Qualification for the London Junior Championships is as follows:
Under 8: 4 from 6
Under 10 Major: 4.5 or more from 6
Under 10 Minor: 3.5 or 4 from 6
Under 12 Major: 4.5 or more from 6
Under 12 Minor: 3.5 or 4 from 6
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.