Match DetailResults - Maidenhead Junior Club Tournament
|Sat, 15-Sep-2007, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||5 rounds, 6 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2007, grade bonus: 10|
|1st||Matthew Wadsworth||1168||7||St. Piran's||5||1197||(+29)|
|2nd||Alfred Wong||573||9||Gorse Ride||4||631||(+58)|
|4||Ryan Wong||483||7||Gorse Ride||2||481||(-2)|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)||Show grading data|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)